Juletide - Weihnachtszeit - christmas time!
This is a particularly funny shopping time for me - my german nickname "Jule" translates to christmas in Norwegian and every store and supermarket sells everything for the juletide - just as at home. So basically everything is mine - or for me - or at least with my name on it. Juleøl (christmas beer) is of course my favorite!
But christmas time arrived not only in the stores but also at our home. I made delicious Linzer Plätzchen and Vanillekipferl, and decorated our rooms and windows with Santa Claus, christmas stars and snow flakes whilst the plants outside decorated themselfs with waterdrops - the snow is thawing again. :(
I was also very lucky with the Christmas presents - just now they sold the very best chocolate "Walters Mandler" for half price. I bought a whole box and of course I will bring the leftovers (if any) ;) home with me.
This is a particularly funny shopping time for me - my german nickname "Jule" translates to christmas in Norwegian and every store and supermarket sells everything for the juletide - just as at home. So basically everything is mine - or for me - or at least with my name on it. Juleøl (christmas beer) is of course my favorite!
But christmas time arrived not only in the stores but also at our home. I made delicious Linzer Plätzchen and Vanillekipferl, and decorated our rooms and windows with Santa Claus, christmas stars and snow flakes whilst the plants outside decorated themselfs with waterdrops - the snow is thawing again. :(
I was also very lucky with the Christmas presents - just now they sold the very best chocolate "Walters Mandler" for half price. I bought a whole box and of course I will bring the leftovers (if any) ;) home with me.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
| ||||||
|
|
|













No comments:
Post a Comment