From the Styggemanshytta at the peak of Styggemann (872m) guest-book:
"I saw pictures of this hut a while ago in the DNT-hytta book and was amazed by the location and charm this small place has. I got a trip to this hut as a gift for my birthday last year, however it took over a year until past my next birthday that I finally got here. It was a long day walk with back-country skis - not at all suited for the cross-country skiing terrain. Beside the exhausting up- and down it was a perfect day: sun, warm, and during the night thousands of stars above us!"
PS: I forgot to mention that we had cheese fondue and Barolo wine for dinner.
Love it! :)
"I saw pictures of this hut a while ago in the DNT-hytta book and was amazed by the location and charm this small place has. I got a trip to this hut as a gift for my birthday last year, however it took over a year until past my next birthday that I finally got here. It was a long day walk with back-country skis - not at all suited for the cross-country skiing terrain. Beside the exhausting up- and down it was a perfect day: sun, warm, and during the night thousands of stars above us!"
PS: I forgot to mention that we had cheese fondue and Barolo wine for dinner.
Love it! :)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|












No comments:
Post a Comment